Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Answers from Nature Peptide C Serum - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Answers from Nature Peptide C Serum

3:44 PM


Storytime

I  wanted to further refine my skin and I wanted to add a vitamin C product to my skincare regime. My sister found this product by Answers from Nature  an American company and bought it for me to try.  I was very attracted to the clearly labelled 20% Vitamin C in the product and the fact that there were no immediately obvious unnecessary ingredients in the particular recipe for this product.



Beauty Guru

This serum contains the following ingredients:

L-Ascorbic Acid 20% What are the benefits?
Deionized water What are the benefits?
Glycerin What are the benefits?
Argireline What are the benefits?
Hyaluronic Acid What are the benefits?
Matrixyl 3000 What are the benefits?
Salvia officinalis *Sage* leaf extract What are the benefits?
Geranium maculatum extract what are the benefits?

Matricarla recutita *chamomile* flower extract What are the benefits?
Ubiquinone *CoQ10* What are the benefits?
Sodium benzoate What are the benefits?
Xanthan Gum What are the benefits?
Citrus Sinensis *orange essential oil* What are the benefits?



When using Vitamin C serums, apply with a wet face.  This aids the absorption of the product.  Put any other serums or treatments on first and any moisturisers on last.  Reason being that typical moisturisers will seal off the skin and not allow any penetration of ingredients.  It also can dull the appearance of skin as it literally seals in the dead skin cells and dulls the skin's appearance.

I wish I had taken a before photo of my skin and after with use of this product! Before this product, I had some areas on my face and chin that were surface roughness and dullness, and now with consistent use for a month at least and these patches I had have now dissipated.  My visible pores on the cheeks near the side of my nose have been refined and are barely noticeable anymore.  That is a profound change.  My face is now so much smoother and plumper also, no doubt due to the sodium hylauronate acid included in this product.

  • Reduces fine lines 
  • Plumps skin 
  • Refined my pores
  • Brightened my complexion
  • Reduced rough feeling patches of skin
  • Dark amber glass bottle to protect ingredients
  • Pump action top
I applied this product once a day at night-time, and I also applied it to the tops of my hands and my neck.  I used this product very liberally.  Unfortunately, I ran out of it and can not purchase another, as the store I found it at no longer stocks it and you cannot have it shipped to Australia which is where I live.  I found another Vitamin C product to use and review and a post will be up soon of that product.

My skin has never looked so good and I am so glad I bought this product and I definitely recommend it.  Benefits of using vitamin C products are as I mentioned above but it also aids in blocking UV rays alongside 15+ sunscreens.  Vitamin C and E and sunscreen .

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images my own.
Answers from Nature


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To